Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Unit 3 reflection

Heat Molecules
           This unit we learned about thermal energy. Thermal energy makes molecules move faster, and it moves from warm to cold. I think that my work in this unit revealed that I learn vocabulary better when I write it down and highlighting definitions in my notebook helps me find them faster. One thing that I want people to notice when they look at my work is that I put a lot of effort into making sure that it all makes sense and is clear. One thing that I would like to improve upon is making sure that I don't leave all my homework for Thursday( the day when it is due) because I tend to do that a lot.                

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I would have NEVER tagged you as a procrastinator! What steps are you taking to help overcome this?

    Are you still highlighting your vocab words in your notebook or have you found a different method to help you?

    Mrs. Heavey

    ReplyDelete